Physician Office Registered Nurse RN - Neurosurgery
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: September 22, 2018
Job ID: 277114 Physician Office Registered Nurse RN - Neurosurgery Saginaw, Michigan Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Physician Office RN City, State:-- Saginaw,MI Location:-- St Mary's of MI-MedArts III Department:---- Neurosurgery Additional Job Details:----FT Days--80 Hours Bi-Weekly About Us Based in Saginaw, St. Mary---s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. Job Description Job Summary: The Physician Office RN provides direct and indirect patient care in a physician practice including assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care. -- Responsibilities:
- Assesses the physical and psychological status of patients, provides interventions/treatments and evaluates effectiveness of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Prepares patients for exams and procedures and assists physician with performing select minor procedures. Collects/records vital signs, performs diagnostic tests, administers medications and collects/prepares specimens. May perform phlebotomy.
- Performs other duties as assigned, scheduling tests and appointments, providing instruction for testing and procedures, calling in prescriptions and providing referrals.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and family and provides population appropriate education.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Michigan Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Associate Degree--
- Minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited school of nursing required at start date and One year of experience working in a medical setting preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Physician Office Registered Nurse RN - Neurosurgery, Administration, Clerical , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!