Executive Admin Executive - Recruiter
Company: Advantage Resourcing
Posted on: November 24, 2018
Job Title: Executive Admin Executive - Recruiter - Saginaw, MI Job Description:
- The Technical Recruiter will work with the business teams to fill open positions under the lead of the Senior Technical Recruiter.?
- The ideal candidate will work with managers, supervisors and interview teams to ensure there is full understanding of the opening and what is required to fill the position.?
- Assistance in bridging the gap to educate hiring managers on process flow as well as streamlining the current process will be critical in this position.?
- As Talent Acquisition evolves into Talent Management, this position will be responsible for pipelining talent and working closely with the hiring teams to ensure expectations are set on timing, process, responsibilities, and retention strategies. Skills Required:??
- Actively source, screen, and schedule candidates for employment openings?
- Confer with managers before launching a search to identify job specifications, primary versus secondary duties, and candidate qualifications?
- Identify new and refreshing ways to attract talent?
- Creatively source hard to fill positions using social media, professional networks, etc.?
- Focus on gaining a strong understanding of all positions responsible to recruit for?
- Coach and counsel managers through the hiring process to ensure optimal hiring?
- Consistently track and document status and communication with all applicants in the applicant tracking system (ATS)?
- Build and maintain relationships with business leaders to foster alignment between talent acquisition, business needs and organizational goals?
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals and networking events?
- Anticipate business priorities and how business needs will impact staffing plans long-term?
- Create strong working relationships with management, peers, and prospective candidates?
- Develop effective recruiting plans and strategies and assist with retention strategies? Additional Skills Preferred:
- Minimum of 3 years of technical recruiting experience
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and with multiple levels
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with social media as it pertains to recruiting
- Ability to assist in creating retention strategies
- Experience in sourcing candidates (preferred)
- Knowledge of recruiting flow and processes (preferred)
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors platform (preferred)
- Knowledge of engineering terms/principles (preferred) Education: Associate or Bachelor degree. Equivalent training or certification Preferred:?
- Associate or Bachelor degree.?
- Equivalent training or certification. About Advantage Resourcing At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire. The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us. Additional Details: ? Job ID: 345064 Dept ID: 10538 Location: Saginaw, MI United States of America Industry: Online / Full App Job Type: Temp Position Folder Group ID 258 Posted Date:11/19/2018 Domain:arna
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Saginaw , Executive Admin Executive - Recruiter, Administration, Clerical , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!