Digital Marketing Account Executive
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Spectrum Reach () grows businesses of all sizes with custom,
multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data,
innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
The Advanced Advertising Sales Manager serves as a subject expert
in the local sales markets for all things digital and OTT. S/He has
responsibility for helping to drive sales for the assigned markets.
This individual will work directly with Account Executives and
market leadership to provide training, direction, and overall
strategy for digital ad sales.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Advanced Advertising Sales Manager serves as the local
market digital sales champion, developing and driving revenue
growth for the region by meeting market-specific budget goals, and
assisting Account Executives with multiscreen KPIs.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of market specific
training and education programs designed for local market
leadership, Account Executives, and Client Success teams to ensure
the ongoing education of new technology and information. (30% of
- Assist with prospecting and sales strategies with Local Sales
Managers and Account Executives, support AE 's by driving sales
presentations and assisting in proposal development, and work with
market managers and Account Executives to identify key accounts for
growth opportunities in the digital space. (30% of time)
- Serve as the in-market expert on the state of digital
marketing. Follow & share trends, emerging technology, track the
competitive landscape, etc. and have the ability to simply
articulate complex topics to local teams and clients. (15% of
- Act as the local liaison to a number of support functions
including Product, Sales Planning, Production, Operations, and
Client Solutions. Must be able to articulate challenges and be
proactive about recommending remediation. (15% of time)
- Aid in set up and execution of sold campaigns. Serve as
additional contact for Operations. (5% of time)
- Work with Account Executives, clients and creative/production
in the development of digital elements to ensure campaign and brand
effectiveness. (5% of time)
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- This position requires the ability to interact professionally
with various groups and organizations, both internal and
- Must be able to develop a strong knowledge base of products,
features and services, and understand how our customers use them;
utilizing our multiscreen product suite to present recommended ad
strategies to direct clients and agencies.
- Willingness to travel regionally (one week per month).
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects
simultaneously. Must be able to prioritize and complete specifics
tasks on time.
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with planners &
buyers, divisional staff and operations; direct clients, agencies,
and internal cross-functional partneres.
Bachelor 's degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent
combination of education and work experience.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Leadership experience 1-2
Sales Experience 2-5
- Frequently travels
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within
Company required standards, and auto insurance
- The physical demands described here are those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly
required to talk and communicate with clients and internal team
members. Required to type, read and interpret complex information
using a computer. Finally, the employee generally works in an
indoor office environment. SAS235 294957-6 294957BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Saginaw , Digital Marketing Account Executive, Advertising , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!