SQL Developer/SSIS Developer- ETL/DW/BI/Star Schema/Tableau/Reporting
Company: Vital Tech Solutions
Posted on: February 4, 2019
SQL Developer/SSIS Developer - ETL/DW/BI/Star Schema/Tableau/Reporting (Long-term Contract, 2-4 Years)Join an innovative company that is best in class! Here we invest in people, processes and tools, to help you do your best. You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, to help you brainstorm and bounce ideas off of. This is a long-term contract position, at a solid company with strong partnerships to help the community.The SQL Developer/SSIS Developer - ETL/DW/BI/Star Schema/Tableau/Reporting is involved with deployments, upgrades, optimization, maintenance and support of data warehouse systems. The individual will utilize knowledge of Databases, BI/Reporting, and ETL.RESPONSIBILITIES
- System analysis and development of technical solutions for Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Extract, Transform, & Load (ETL), Business Intelligence (BI), and Reporting.
- Heavily utilize Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS. Follow Star Schema and Agile methodology.
- T-SQL scripting, queries, and stored procedures. SQL Server system optimization.
- Some use of or integration with Reporting/BI tools such as Tableau and/or BO/BODS/WebI.
- Collaborate with business and IT groups to identify needs and to resolve issues.
- Assist with project estimates for system integration, data analysis, and reporting projects.
- Mentor and provide training and documentation for employees and/or consultants.QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Data Integration, BI, and/or Reporting experience
- Relational database (RDBMS) platforms including MS SQL Server
- ETL (Extract, Transform, & Load) and Data integration strategies
- SSIS knowledge (SQL Server Integration Services)
- T-SQL scripting, queries, stored procedures, and SQL optimization
- Kimball's Star Schema experience
- Reporting/BI tools such as SAP Business Objects and/or Tableau preferred
- Insurance Industry experience preferred
- Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, or ClaimCenter a plus, not required
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in IT or Business Systems preferred, not required - provided by Dice SQL Server, SSIS, ETL/DW/BI/Star Schema/Tableau/Reporting, Extract/Transform/Load, Relational database, RDBMS, integration, data, analysis, optimization, stored procedures, queries, script, insurance
Keywords: Vital Tech Solutions, Saginaw , SQL Developer/SSIS Developer- ETL/DW/BI/Star Schema/Tableau/Reporting, Advertising , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!