Seasonal Mosquito Technician
Company: Rose Pest Solutions
Posted on: May 14, 2020
Rose Pest Solutions is now taking applications for a Municipal
Mosquito Specialist. No experience necessary. If you have
dedication to top-notch service, attentive to detail, have strong
organizational skills, and like working effectively without direct
supervision you need to join our team of service professionals.
Compensation & Benefits
- Seasonal Starting Pay $12.00/hr
- Season lasts from April-September
- Company Vehicle w/ paid expenses
- Paid TrainingDuties and ResponsibilitiesClient Service
- Interacts with others in a friendly, positive, and professional
- Acts quickly and effectively to address actual or potential
- Takes advantage of opportunities to exceed resident
expectations.Administration and Miscellaneous
- Reports and paperwork are thorough, accurate, legible, and on
- Uses company resources/property in a skillful, professional,
and respectful manner.
- Maintains personal hygiene and professional appearanceGrowth
- Follows up promptly when notified of a resident request for
- Suggests additional company products and/or services to
residents when appropriate.Responsiveness
- Responds appropriately to requests for help from other
- Works whatever days and times are required to meet resident
- Finds ways to incorporate unscheduled events into daily
- Responds to resident requests according to company policy after
- Listens to suggestions from others on how to be a more
- Whenever possible, explains actual or potential problems to
- Builds positive, strong relationships with
- Makes suggestions to residents on how to avoid mosquito
problems when appropriate.
- Reports to resident before and after providing mosquito
- Involves others in solving resident mosquito problems when
- Is straight forward and honest with residents about their
questions, concerns, and situations.Job RequirementsTo perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the
following Principle Duties and Responsibilities satisfactorily.
Listed below are the Principle Duties and Responsibilities, Basic
Qualifications, and Essential Job Functions. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the Principle Duties and Responsibilities.The successful
candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- U.S. Citizen or alien authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to work before 8 AM, after 5 PM, NO WEEKENDS.
- Valid motor vehicle operator's license.
- Driving history meets company requirements.
- Read, speak, and comprehend English.
- Follows company rules and regulations, adheres to OSHA and
material label policies and procedures, and maintains required
safety equipment. Keeps in touch with district office, maintains
proper inventory, completes paperwork accurately, and presents self
in a professional manner.
- Works to meet needs of co-workers and residents in a responsive
manner, and is receptive to feedback on how to become more
effective as a technician. Provides friendly, cordial service to
residents and works to build strong relationships with them. Works
with residents to solve problems, and recommends actions to prevent
future mosquito email@example.com
Keywords: Rose Pest Solutions, Saginaw , Seasonal Mosquito Technician, Engineering , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!