Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 15, 2019
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - Saginaw, MI
Our client in Saginaw, MI, a highly reputable automotive parts
supplier, is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join
their staff. In this full time, direct hire role, the incumbent
will be responsible for providing Engineering support for
manufacturing processes, projects, plant & equipment operations,
cost reduction programs and capital expenditures. Specifically,
this person will be tasked with problem-solving & troubleshooting
as it pertains to automated assembly lines and all related
components, including robotic handling equipment. Qualified &
interested persons are encouraged to apply today!
- Write procedures for operation of new or existing manufacturing
- Design/specify tools and/or machines of varying types for use
in manufacture of products.
- Maintain/update tooling drawings using AutoCAD and/or
- Maintain maintenance work order system and work order
- Advanced quality planning (APQP) participant & leader.
- Support manufacturing including; training of Operators &
Maintenance Personnel, troubleshooting of equipment, setup and work
area design, ergonomics and safety.
- Work with equipment suppliers to assure that new and existing
equipment meet requirements for quality safety, and durability.
- Interface with Product Engineering, Quality, Test, and Design
to assure that new products are easily manufactured to meet
- Perform other manufacturing tasks as assigned by
- 5-10 years of applicable experience as a Manufacturing or
Production Engineer in the automotive parts manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable Engineering discipline
(preferably Manufacturing/Production Engineering, or Mechanical
- Exp. with problem-solving & troubleshooting of automated
assembly lines & related equipment
- Exp. working for a systems integrator is highly desired; -OR-
exp. with a wide variety of components used in automated assembly
- Strong mechanical aptitude; willing to "get their hands dirty"
& work on manufacturing equipment - knows how to work on cars,
equipment, mechanical items
- Ability to fix mechanical issues with equipment if
- Familiar with Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Gage
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Experience & familiarity with GD&T, and the ability to read
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Our client offers tremendous opportunity, coupled with competitive
pay & outstanding benefits (including a bonus, 401K, Employee Stock
Ownership participation, and more). Qualified & interested parties
are invited to apply today!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting
edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Saginaw , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!