RN Registered Nurse Unit Manager Nursing Home Long Term Care
Company: Avista Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Qualifications: Licenses/ Certifications
- Licensed as a RN or LPN in the state of Michigan
- Performs General Management Functions such as hiring,
disciplining and evaluating employees.
- Plans and facilitates meetings and committees to address
resident care issues for the unit.
- Manages area of responsibility with the goal of achieving and
maintaining the highest quality of care possible.
- Participates in developing, implementing and evaluating
programs that promote the recruitment, retention, development and
continuing education of the nursing staff members.
- Contacts physicians as necessary and ensures physicians
interventions are timely and appropriate.
- Review staffing patterns and census of nursing units and
reassigns personnel when necessary to ensure staffing meets
resident needs and budgetary controls.
- Monitors the clinical operations of the unit and resident's
conditions and ensures that appropriate and quality care is
- Obtains medications, supplies and medical records needed to
provide safe, efficient and therapeutic care to residents on a
- Assists in the orientation if new personnel, monitors their
skills and guides and observes staff that may need assistance with
- Participates in facility "QA" program.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Reports to DON.
Job type: Full-time
Keywords: Avista Nursing and Rehab, Saginaw , RN Registered Nurse Unit Manager Nursing Home Long Term Care, Executive , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!