Marketing Communications Manager
Posted on: March 19, 2023
John R. Burt Enterprises has an opening for a Marketing
Communications Manager. This position will be located at Duro-Last
- Roofing headquarters in Saginaw, Michigan.Position
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, public relations
or equivalent education experience.
- Minimum 5 years communication, marketing, advertising or public
- High energy, self-starter, team-player with strong leadership
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication
skills. Design experience desired.
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional teams through
multiple and diverse projects.
- Technical and analytical capabilities.
- Confidence planning and executing communication initiatives
across a variety of tradition and digital platforms
- 10 percent travel for annual responsibilities.
- Reports to Director of Marketing
- Content development, both copy and design, for various internal
and external communication tools, including but not limited to
customer communications, advertising campaigns, social media posts,
blogs, webinars, corporate marquee, videos, product launches and
- Media planning and placement oversight for print and
- Social media planning, execution and evaluation.
- Public Relations functions including thought leadership
- Manage internal and external marketing partnerships.
- SEO/SEM management through metric setting, analysis and
- Update, maintain and manage collateral for all JRB
- Quarterly analysis and reporting of key marketing
- Budget management.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement.
Compensation & Benefits We offer a competitive benefit program that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Prescription drug program
- Life and AD&D insurance (life insurance is equal to two
times annual base salary)
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- 8 - paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts JRB Personnel is an equal
opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. All
applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in
employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry,
national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical
condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment,
hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis
of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.
Keywords: Duro-Last, Saginaw , Marketing Communications Manager, Executive , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...