Company: Park Lawn Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Why Work for Park Lawn?
- At every level, our dedicated team members display a strong
work ethic and commitment to our core values, respect for the
family, the profession, and the individual.
- Work with leading experts in the funeral and cemetery
- Financial assistant programs encouraging employees through
education and development in industry related subjects.
- Robust Health and Welfare Plans, and savings account options,
designed to support your personal needs, enhance well-being and
help navigate life's challenges.
- Rich 401k and Roth Retirement Plan options available for both
Full Time and Part Time employees along with a Company Match.
- Variety of Vacation, Personal Days and Sick Days based on your
role emphasizing the importance of physical and emotional
replenishment for our team.
- Employee Discounts on services, merchandise, and property to
help our team members in their time of need.
- We value honesty, courage, integrity, ethical behavior and the
development of personal growth.
- We are rooted in the communities to provide a personal touch to
every family we serve.
- We believe in the value of funeral and cemetery service,
drawing on decades of experience to create the best experience for
This position is responsible for overall front office activities,
including the Reception Area, mail, large purchasing requests and
facilities. The office manager will assign tasks to co-workers in
order for the office to be efficient and accomplish daily
- Manages the Reception area to ensure effective telephone and
mail communications both internally and externally to maintain
- Supervises and coordinates administrative activities.
- Responsible for maintenance and alteration of office areas and
equipment to include layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture,
office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with the
Company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations to include
but not limited to maintenance of office equipment, including
copier, access keys.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Detail Orientation.
- Decision Making.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Time Management.
Required Education, Experience, Certifications and Licensure
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in office
- Valid state issued driver's license in good standing and
acceptable driving record.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently. Bilingual is a
- Attend and perform work in a professional and courteous manner
in accordance with the employer's requirements.
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share
through community involvement.
- High degree of overall computer proficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
Access and PowerPoint) preferred.
- Maintains a positive attitude and working environment through
organization and communication.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects, prioritizes
tasks, and exercise good judgment.
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
This position has direct supervisor responsibilities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- The duties associated with this position are generally
performed in an indoor office setting.
- Equipment used to perform the essential function of this
position includes, but is not limited to computer, fax, copier,
merchant terminal, multi-line phone system, personal or company
- Employees in this role are regularly required to climb, sit,
stand, bend, kneel, and frequently lift to 25 pounds.
- This position may also require reaching, pushing, and
- This position may also be exposed to chemicals and/ or blood
borne pathogens. Exposure risk is considered: Low
- Overtime is sometimes necessary or required.
- This position may require up to 10 percent out of area and
- Travel is primarily local occurring during the business day
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Park Lawn Corporation, Saginaw , Office Manager, Executive , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...