COVID-19 - Registered Nurse - Dialysis - 13 Week Contract
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: January 10, 2021
Highly skilled Registered Nurses with experience caring for
patients suffering from conditions of the kidney including acute or
chronic kidney failure are needed for a 13 week contract assignment
at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
You'll experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at
Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been
building rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months Dialysis experience in an acute-care setting within
the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you
that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement,
and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark
about where you're going or what you're getting.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you
more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Saginaw , COVID-19 - Registered Nurse - Dialysis - 13 Week Contract, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!