Critical Care Nocturnist Physician - Great Lakes Bay, Michigan
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Pulmonology opening in Saginaw, Michigan. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Health System is seeking a critical care physician, dedicated to
night shifts, to join the intensivist team. Successful candidates
will demonstrate excellent clinical skills, a broad knowledge base
in critical care and dedication to providing high quality,
evidence-based care. Applicants must be BE/BC in critical care
- The intensivist group is currently comprised of 9 intensivists
and 4 advanced practice providers.
- The schedule consists of a 7on/7off model, and hours are
- Four critical care units with a total of 65 adult
- ICUs are closed and medical management is taken over by
- Critical care team conducts common ICU procedures- central
lines, intubation, etc.
- Support from Anesthesia, CRNA, ER Residents and Hospitalists
- Epic EMR
This is a full-time employed position. The position offers
attractive and competitive benefits and compensation.
Contact Scott Scheinman at or
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Saginaw , Critical Care Nocturnist Physician - Great Lakes Bay, Michigan, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!