Physician / Endocrinology
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Health System and it's employed medical group, is looking to
establish a general pediatric endocrine practice in our growing
community. Primarily this practice will be an outpatient-based
practice with a consultative inpatient provision of services. This
practice will be supported by the appropriate resources and be part
of our established endocrinology department. Acute inpatient care
will be provided by the pediatric hospitalists and pediatric
intensivists. There is also a Pediatric ER available to support
patient needs. Employed position offers very competitive
compensation package with base salary plus worked RVUs/productivity
and quality incentives. This is a great opportunity to practice in
a growing area that enjoys a strong local economy.
- BC/BE in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Ability to meet requirements to obtain a Michigan
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team
- Interest in working with medical students and residents
The position offers a comprehensive compensation package; base
salary with incentives, benefits, vacation, CME, malpractice
coverage and many others.
- Little to no call schedule
- No need for inpatient unless desired
- Strong Primary Care referral network and huge need in
- Ability to build the practice you desire
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Saginaw , Physician / Endocrinology , Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!