Physician / Critical Care / Michigan / Locum tenens / Locums Job
Posted on: May 8, 2022
An exciting locum tenens critical care opportunity is now
available in Michigan. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not
have a current MI medical license with the process. The assignment
schedule is 12-hour shifts and with no call. The covering physician
must be board certified and have a current ACLS certification.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit
your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MI state license needed, not required to
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Saginaw , Physician / Critical Care / Michigan / Locum tenens / Locums Job, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!