Ortho - Trauma Opening in Saginaw, MI
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Orthopedics opening in Saginaw, Michigan. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Ortho - Trauma opening: Saginaw, MI**
Located 40m to Flint and 63m to Midland
- Full-time, permanent
- H1b visa candidates eligible
- Call is shared with 11 other orthopaedic surgeons in town.
- Group has highly trained, extraordinary orthopaedic surgeons.
- Orthopaedic trauma team on staff serving the Great Lakes Bay
- The most advanced state-of-the-art technology.
- Group offers a comprehensive range of services from surgery,
physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Group performs minimally invasive total joint replacement
- Group specializes in all injuries including bones, joints,
ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves for every generation.
- Offers an on-campus partnership with Rehabilitation Hospital
which includes both inpatient and outpatient therapies.
**About the Hospital**
- 650-bed acute care hospital and level II Trauma Center located in
Saginaw Michigan, the Heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Saginaw County is home to a four-season recreational area with a
vast system of water ways and woodlands that support an active life
- The 6th largest hospital in MI and the largest in the
**About the Community**
- The Great Lakes Bay Region is located in the heart of Michigan,
comprised of Saginaw, Bay, Midland and Isabella counties.
- An abundance of water and other natural resources in the region
make it the perfect place for people and businesses to come
- Whether its our thriving arts and entertainment venues,
waterfront recreation for the whole family, diverse dining
locations with unique flavors, or shopping opportunities from
one-of-a-kind boutiques to outlet malls, the Great Lakes Bay Region
is a perfect destination to visit or even call home.
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Saginaw , Ortho - Trauma Opening in Saginaw, MI, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!