Physician / Neurology
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Health system and it's employed medical group, is looking to add
a Pediatric Neurologist to the current practice within our growing
community. Primarily this will be an outpatient-based practice with
a consultative inpatient provision of services. This position will
be supported by the appropriate resources and be part of our
established pediatric neurology department. Acute inpatient care
will be provided by the pediatric hospitalists and pediatric
intensivists. There is also a Pediatric ER available to support
patient needs. Employed position offers very competitive
compensation package with base salary plus worked RVUs/productivity
and quality incentives. A growing economy, outstanding healthcare,
low cost of living, award-winning schools, and diverse housing
options are all available. Our region has a vibrant, big city feel
with small city expenses and charm!
- BC/BE in Pediatric Neurology
- Ability to meet requirements to obtain a Michigan
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team
- Interest in working with medical students and residents
The position offers a comprehensive compensation package; base
salary with incentives, benefits, vacation, CME, malpractice
coverage and many others.
- Little to no call schedule
- No need for inpatient unless desired
- Strong Primary Care referral network and huge need in
- Ability to build the practice you desire
- Telemedicine Consult System in Place
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Saginaw , Physician / Neurology , Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!