Registered Nurse - Occupational Health - 2nd Shift - FT or PT
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Great opportunity to join our Occupational Health team. We are
looking for full or part time RNs, 2nd Shift, M-F. No weekends or
holidays.General Purpose:Maintains an autonomous nursing practice
focused on the promotion, protection and restoration of employees'
health utilizing standard AAOHN domains of occupational nursing
within the context of a safe and healthy environment.Essential
- Administers nursing care to client employees using good
judgment, methods, and skills.
- Maintains appropriate medical department records.
- Maintains appropriate use of medical equipment and
- Communicates effectively with Interim HealthCare and client
- Accesses personal health information ("PHI") necessary to
fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. - Access to use and
ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- Current CPR or BCLS certification.
- 1200 verified hours of employment within the last 12
months.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR
certification for adults.
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of computers and
- Able to work with people, function well under stress, use
clinical judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient.
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient
needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
applicable.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs or objects.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job
functions and related activities that may be required.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Saginaw , Registered Nurse - Occupational Health - 2nd Shift - FT or PT, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!