PRN Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Avista Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Avista Nursing and Rehab - Welcome to Team Avista!
We are seeking a PRN Speech-Language Pathologist with LTC
experience to join our in-house therapy department. Under the
direction of the Director of Rehabilitation, aids in the
restoration and enhancement of independent function or maximizes
independence and function in those individuals whose living status
has been compromised by illness and/or injury. Evaluates and treats
patients, communicates with families, physicians and other
interdisciplinary team members, and documents services in the
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides resident/patient treatment which meets their needs, and
uses current treatment knowledge in accordance with the Facility
2. Provides accurate, complete and clear documentation in
accordance with the Facility's policies and procedures, regulatory,
licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
3. Consistently demonstrate the Facility's interdisciplinary
approach to resident/patient care.
4. Works within outpatient therapy clinic as needed.
5. Contributes to professional development of self and others.
6. Aids in building and maintaining the Facility's reputation as a
professional member of staff.
7. Demonstrates safe working practices.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Current Speech-Language Pathology License for State of
Knowledge of computers and software.
Experience with developing care plans.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Keywords: Avista Nursing and Rehab, Saginaw , PRN Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!