Physician / Neurology
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: March 14, 2023
- Seeking a full-time BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join the
- This position is best suited for candidates who are at the
assistant or associate professor level, but all ranks will be
- A leadership role will be considered for those with the
requisite experience; all faculty are appointed through Central
Michigan University College of Medicine
- A full complement of pediatric medical and surgical
- Inpatient and outpatient services, unique to the region
- Specialized Pediatric Emergency Care Center
- 55 bed Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Level III),
staffed 24 hours by neonatologists
- 10 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, staffed 24/7 by Pediatric
- State of Michigan licensed or eligible
- US BE/BC in Pediatrics
- Controlled Substance license
- Must meet credentialing criteria
- Fellowship training preferred Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance with (5) five days
- License(s) expense
- Four (4) weeks of PTO Community:
- Find yourself smiling at apple orchards, sauntering through
pumpkin patches and corn mazes, and enjoying delicious mulled wine
with friends. Whether you hike, bike, or sit back & sip cider
together, discover the best of it all in the Great Lakes Bay!
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Saginaw , Physician / Neurology , Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...