Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job ID: 239453 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Saginaw, Michigan Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--CRNA City, State:-- Saginaw,MI Location:-- St Mary's of MI-Towne Centre Department:---- CRNA Towne Centre Additional Job Details:----PT Days / 32 hours biweekly 2 days per week, 7am - 4pm About Us Based in Saginaw, St. Mary---s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. Job Description Job Summary: The CRNA administers anesthetic care for the purpose of facilitating diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures. -- Responsibilities:
- Performs and documents a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develops and implements an anesthetic plan of care, including monitoring modalities and post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Selects, obtains and administers the anesthetic plan of care, including induction, maintenance and emergence phase anesthesia.
- Recognizes alterations in physiologic responses to the surgical procedure and/or the anesthetic, takes appropriate action and notifies the responsible physician as indicated.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--Advanced Life Support--specializing in--Cardiac--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Nurse Anesthetist--credentialed from the--Michigan Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Michigan Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Master's degree required or obtained by date of employment;
- Successful completion of an accredited nurse anesthetist program required or obtained by date of employment.--
-- Work Experience:
- No experience required. How To Apply Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!