Special Procedure Radiographer - Cardiac Cath Labs
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job ID: 267772 Special Procedure Radiographer - Cardiac Cath Labs Saginaw, Michigan Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Special Procedure Radiographer City, State:-- Saginaw,MI Location:-- St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr Department:---- Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001 Additional Job Details:----FT Days--72 Hours Bi-Weekly Days with required call. About Us Based in Saginaw, St. Mary---s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. Job Description Job Summary: The Special Procedure Radiographer-- assists physicians with interventional procedures and provides diagnostic aid by conducting organ or body scans on patients. -- Responsibilities:
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Directly assists physician with procedural tasks.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Radiologic Technologist--specializing in--Radiography--credentialed from the--American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)--obtained within--12 Months (1 year)--of hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Associate Degree--
- Associate's degree required Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology and Experience in Radiography preferred. -- How To Apply We urge you to apply for any/all positions in which you are interested.-- If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you.-- Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as, additional information that is requested of you.-- Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) for which you've applied. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Special Procedure Radiographer - Cardiac Cath Labs, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!