Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job ID: 263800 Clinical Laboratory Scientist Saginaw, Michigan Regular Additional Job Information Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist City, State: Saginaw,MI Location: St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr Department: General Lab Anc 001 Additional Job Details: FT Nights 64 Hours Bi-Weekly About Us Based in Saginaw, St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. Job Description Job Summary: The Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs laboratory testing of patient specimens in one or more sections of the laboratory. Responsibilities:
- Performs diagnostic/analytic testing of specimens. Interprets, documents and reports test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- Serves as a resource to staff as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Clinical Laboratory Scientist credentialed from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists obtained within 18 Months (1 1/2 year) of hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree in a biology or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution required upon hire Completion of an accredited internship program for medical technology and Medical Technology experience preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply for any/all positions in which you are interested. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as, additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) for which you've applied. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!