Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID: 271841 Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA Saginaw, Michigan Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--CRNA City, State:-- Saginaw,MI Location:-- St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr Department:---- CRNA Main Additional Job Details:----PRN Rotating Varied shifts. About Us About Us St. Mary---s of Michigan is a regional health system in Saginaw offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.-- Why We Need You The need is growing in our community and we ask CRNA---s to join us on our mission. We are committed to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. If you are generous in your spirit especially for those in need and you embody courageous innovation while integrating excellence and stewardship in your work we ask you to consider joining us on our mission. --
- Our hospital manages 5,000 cases a year. We have 12 OR Suites and the CRNA---s support Endoscopy, Interventional Radiology and the Electrophysiology Lab.
- Due to the growing need to respond quickly and accurately we utilize integrated and intelligent surgical instruments such as Mako Robotics and DaVinci Robots.
- We have a Trauma Surgeon on staff to handle the elevated level of trauma cases we receive at St. Mary---s of Michigan each year. Job Description Quick Job Overview: You will administer anesthetic care to facilitate diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures in a close, family like environment with a team that works very well together. Responsibilities:
- Performs and documents a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develops and implements an anesthetic plan of care, including monitoring modalities and post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Selects, obtains and administers the anesthetic plan of care, including induction, maintenance and emergence phase anesthesia.
- Recognizes alterations in physiologic responses to the surgical procedure and/or the anesthetic, takes appropriate action and notifies the responsible physician as indicated.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--Advanced Life Support--specializing in--Cardiac--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Nurse Anesthetist--credentialed from the--Michigan Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Michigan Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Master's Level Degree--
- Master's degree required or obtained by date of employment Successful completion of an accredited nurse anesthetist program required or obtained by date of employment and No experience required. --Extra Benefits:
- CRNA---s Self Schedule
- Some positions are not on call and do not work holidays
- Annual dues for AANA are paid by St. Mary---s of Michigan
- $2000 Annual Educational Reimbursement in addition to 40 hours paid time off to complete education -- How To Apply What Next? Equal Employment Opportunity Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!