Nursing Assistant - 4N 4S Med Surg
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID: 272994 Nursing Assistant - 4N 4S Med Surg Saginaw, Michigan Regular Additional Job Information Title:--Nursing Assistant (BU) City, State:-- Saginaw,MI Location:-- St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr Department:---- 4N 4S Med Surg Additional Job Details:----PT Nights--46 Hours Bi-Weekly This is a union position.
7p-7a with a weekend and holiday rotation.
-- About Us Based in Saginaw, St. Mary---s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. Job Description Job Summary: The Nursing Assistant-- performs basic patient care activities to patients in assigned area. -- Responsibilities:
- Assists with treatments ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified--Nurse Aide.--Certificate from a nursing assistant training program or CNA state certification, equivalent education or recent related work experience. Will also consider those enrolled in an accredited RN program with completion of 1 adult clinical rotation. Education:
- HS or Equivalent--
- High School diploma or equivalent required and No experience required. -- How To Apply We urge you to apply for any/all positions in which you are interested.-- If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you.-- Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as, additional information that is requested of you.-- Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) for which you've applied. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Nursing Assistant - 4N 4S Med Surg, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!