Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Surgery-General opening in Saginaw, Michigan. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Physician in Michigan
StartDate: 10/01/2018Pay Rate: $360000.00 - 400000.00
Join a highly regarded private Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery group who have been growing exponentially and looking to expand their network of providers. This is a highly efficient group where you will be busy from day 1 and provided the autonomy to practice the way that you want to practice.
- Monday through Friday with no weekends
- Flexibility within the schedule
- Full autonomy to practice how you want to practice
- No hospital call, but can be made available if preferred
- State-of-the-art facilities with low overhead
- Experienced and versatile support staff who are all cross-trained
- 7-figure income potential once partnerBig City Amenities without the Headaches:
For those who have never had the pleasure of visiting the Midwest, you are in for a treat. There are an abundance of outdoor activities right outside your doorstep. Your central location allows you to be a short flight to anywhere in the country as well as access to international flights.
- Enjoy the beauty of four seasons
- Outdoor paradise: any and every outdoor activity imaginable from sailing, boating, waterskiing, hiking, biking, camping, fishing, birding, hunting, and an abundance of golf
- Multiple shopping malls in the area
- National restaurant chains, as well as locally and regionally-owned fare
- Children's museum and a large zoo, plus many unique festivals and events
- Cost of living 20% below the national average with affordable housing that averages $80 per sq. ft.
- Multiple colleges and universities
- Easy access to major metropolitan area catch an NFL, NBA, MLB, or NHL game
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs, dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs, maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs, oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Saginaw , Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Physician, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!