Registered Nurse RN - Intensive Care Unit
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: September 21, 2018
Job ID: 273405 Registered Nurse RN - Intensive Care Unit Saginaw, Michigan Regular Additional Job Information Title:--RN City, State:-- Saginaw,MI Location:-- St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr Department:---- Intensive Care Unit 002 - 6ICU Additional Job Details:----PT Nights--48 Hours Bi-Weekly About Us Based in Saginaw, St. Mary---s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. Job Description Job Summary: The RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. -- Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Michigan Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Associate Degree--
- Minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited school of nursing required at start date and No experience required. -- How To Apply We urge you to apply for any/all positions in which you are interested.-- If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you.-- Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as, additional information that is requested of you.-- Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) for which you've applied. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Registered Nurse RN - Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!