Research Associate - Research Neurology
Company: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Job ID: 274350 Research Associate - Research Neurology Saginaw, Michigan Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Research Associate City, State: Saginaw,MI Location: St Mary's of MI-MedArts III Department: Research Neurology 001 Additional Job Details: FT Days 80 Hours Bi-Weekly 8AM - 5PM Monday - Friday About Us Based in Saginaw, St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. Job Description Job Summary: The Research Associate assumes lead role in various clinical research projects. Responsibilities:
- Collaborates to design, fund, conduct, evaluate and report on research projects.
- Secures grants and funding for research and is responsible for controlling budgets.
- Ensures research activities comply with applicable ethical, legal, regulatory and funding requirements.
- Serves in a mentorship, supervisory and/or consultative capacity to students and staff. Maintains current knowledge of healthcare research-related issues, trends and scientific developments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- BS or MS degree in neuroscience, health care or related field required Doctor of Philosophy degree in neuroscience, health care or related field preferred and Minimum two to three years experience in basic science and clinical research, including presenting scientific work at national meetings and publishing research papers in peer-reviewed journals required. Extensive laboratory experience, with knowledge or BS or MS degree in neuroscience, health care or related field required. Doctor of Philosophy degree in neuroscience, health care or related field preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Mary's of Michigan, MI, Saginaw , Research Associate - Research Neurology, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!