Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Saginaw, MI
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: November 4, 2018
JOB REQUIREMENTSLTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
FACILITY DETAILSPart of a network of more than 100 long-term acute care sites this 32-bed facility features lower than average staffing ratios. The specialized facility provides comprehensive, specialized long-term care for patients with acute or chronic respiratory disorders with the primary focus of weaning medically complex patients from mechanical ventilation and restoring independent breathing.
Services provided include pulmonary, ventilator weaning, wound care, cardiac/heart failure, medically-complex treatment, renal, neuro, post-trauma, and infectious disease. The clinical practice is guided by medical directors and chief nursing officers. This opportunity provides nurses a small, critical care environment with excellent patient care assignments.
Saginaw is located in Central Michigan and is about 38 miles north of Flint. With an average temperature of around 48 degrees Fahrenheit, Saginaw has beautiful weather year round. Saginaw is situating in the Great Lakes Bay Area and is called the “Great Outdoors” because of all the scenic trails, stunning wildlife preserves, and thousands of outdoor recreational experiences available in this area. Pick fruit at the Berry Patch or enjoy the sun by visiting one of the countless parks offered. The famers market located in downtown Saginaw is a local favorite and provides the community with delicious and healthy produce. Saginaw has many historic venues but one of the most loved is the Hoyt Public Library, which was built in 1890 and still has its original Romanesque architecture.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Saginaw , Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Saginaw, MI, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!