Registered Nurse RN - Radiation Oncology
Company: MI-Saginaw-St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr
Posted on: January 4, 2019
We Are Hiring RN - Radiation Oncology Anc 001 - PRN Days - St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr - Saginaw,MIM-F days Why Join Ascension? Based in Saginaw, St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Mary's of Michigan-MI, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.You will:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- All other duties as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Associate Degree
- Minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited school of nursing required at start date and No experience required. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: MI-Saginaw-St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr, Saginaw , Registered Nurse RN - Radiation Oncology, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!