Clinical Laboratory Scientist - General Laboratory
Posted on: January 30, 2019
We Are Hiring Clinical Laboratory Scientist - General Lab Anc 001 - PRN, Day - St Mary's of Michigan-Medical Center - Saginaw, MI Why Join Employer? Based in Saginaw, St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Employer since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Mary's of Michigan-MI, you will have the opportunity to perform laboratory testing of patient specimens in one or more sections of the laboratory.Responsibilities:
- Performs diagnostic/analytic testing of specimens. Interprets, documents and reports test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- Serves as a resource to staff as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Medical Technologist (ASCP) credentialed from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists obtained within 18 Months (1 1/2 year) of hire date or job transfer date.Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a biology or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution required upon hire
- Completion of an accredited internship program for medical technology and Medical Technology experience preferred Work Experience:Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Mary's of Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Saginaw , Clinical Laboratory Scientist - General Laboratory, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!