Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator
Posted on: February 7, 2019
We Are Hiring Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator - Pharmacy Services General 001 - FT Day 80 Hours Bi-Weekly - St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr - Saginaw,MIPrimarily Monday through Friday days, but certain projects may require other shifts or days too. Why Join Ascension? Based in Saginaw, Ascension St. Mary’s of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.What You Will Do As an Associate with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to organize and coordinate the activities and flow of work for the clinical pharmacy.Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and serves as a role model and resource person for clinical and staff pharmacists. Leads, analyzes, and appraises clinical pharmacy services provided to patients, physicians, and ancillary departments. Coordinates implementation of clinical initiatives to develop a cohesive environment with consistent direction and goals.
- Oversees safe and appropriate pharmaceutical care for patients by developing and utilizing evidence-based and best-practice protocols. Develops and implements policies and procedures. Promotes and supports safe medication management.
- Shares the responsibility for formulary review, drug use evaluations, therapeutic drug protocols, drug information, and development and maintenance of clinical pharmacy services.
- Initiates, analyzes, and reviews monthly and annual reports to determine compliance with clinical initiatives and value propositions. Implements, maintains, and reports adverse drug reaction reporting.
- All other duties as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Pharmacist credentialed from the Michigan Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Doctor of Science
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from ACPE accredited School/College of Pharmacy required and ASHP accredited pharmacy residency preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Saginaw , Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!