Radiology Technologist - Towne Centre
Posted on: March 9, 2019
We Are Hiring Radiology Technologist - Radiology TC - PRN Rotating - St Mary's of MI-Towne Centre - Saginaw,MIWhy Join Ascension? Based in Saginaw, St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Mary's of Michigan-MI, you will have the opportunity to take radiologic films providing quality images to physicians to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.You will:
- Prepare and position patients for x-rays and selects exposure factors accurately.
- Prepare and administer contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observe patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitor protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Prevent patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
- All other duties as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Registered Technologist in good standing or registry eligible. Must obtain registry within 1 year of hire or transfer date.Education:
- Associate Degree
- Associate's degree required Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology and None required. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Saginaw , Radiology Technologist - Towne Centre, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!