Physician Liaison - Riverfront
Posted on: March 13, 2019
We Are Hiring Liaison-Physician - MgmtSuprtSvcsPP 001 - FT Day 80 Hours Bi-Weekly - St Mary's of MI-Riverfront - Saginaw,MIWhy Join Employer? Based in Saginaw, Employer St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Employer since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties.What You Will Do As an Associate with Employer St. Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to develop physician referrals through marketing of the organization's services and specialists to primary care physicians and partner facilities.Responsibilities:
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with the physician community and partner facilities.
- Works with service line leadership to implement marketing initiatives for pipeline development of referring physicians.
- Identifies physicians' needs and offers solutions including educational opportunities, practice services and patient-based services.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations to create a brand and services awareness. Tracks marketing initiatives and prepares status reports for service line leadership review.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- None Required obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Saginaw , Physician Liaison - Riverfront, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!