Clinical Laboratory Technician - Saginaw
Posted on: March 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Clinical Laboratory Technician - General Lab Anc 001 - FT Evening 64 Hours Bi-Weekly- St Mary's of Michigan-MedCtr - Saginaw,MIWhy Join Ascension? Based in Saginaw, Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan is a regional health system offering high quality care in cardiovascular, neurosciences, orthopedics, emergency and trauma, cancer, bariatrics, imaging diagnostics, and primary care. A part of Ascension since 1999, we offer 268 beds and over 20 specialty centers to provide access and care for people from over 70 counties. What You Will Do As an Associate with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan, you will have the opportunity to perform routine laboratory tests in various sections of the laboratory under the supervision of a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist.Responsibilities:
- Performs common testing procedures and reports test results.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Performs quality control testing.
- Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests.
- All other duties as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified Medical Laboratory Tech credentialed from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists obtained within 18 Months (1 1/2 year) of hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Associate Degree
- Associates degree in clinical lab science from an accredited institution required Completion of an accredited internship program for Medical Laboratory Technician and Medical Laboratory Technician experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity SMOM/SJHS provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SMOM/SJHS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: Ascension, Saginaw , Clinical Laboratory Technician - Saginaw, Healthcare , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!