Aerospace Assembler II
Company: MERRILL Technologies Group
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Are you a team player? Like to put things together? Join our
team as an Aerospace Assembler II at Merrill Technologies Group. As
an Aerospace Assembler II you will be responsible to build under
the supervision of the manufacturing manager.
APPLY NOW - TEXT "HireMe" to 57682
- Solid knowledge of industry specific requirements, standards
- Organizes work area and parts bins to effectively build.
- Builds using engineering drawings, customer specifications and
- Keeps work area and tools clean, organized, and in working
- Engineering drawing reading, standard build practices, fitting
tolerances, and use of inspection devices.
- Accountable for keeping to the schedule and ensuring high
- High School Diploma.
- Two (2) years of experience with assembly in related
- Fork Lift and Crane operation credentials, communication and
engineering drawing reading preferred.
- Works well with others, able to understand and act on
directions given, industrious, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs.
PM21ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: MERRILL Technologies Group, Inc.
consists of nearly 700,000 square foot of manufacturing floor space
that has the capability to deliver innovative manufacturing
solutions to Aviation, Defense, Heavy Equipment, Energy, Robotics
and Machine Tool industries. Diverse capabilities allow MERRILL to
be a single source manufacturer, of complex fabrications, precision
machining of components and assemblies, mission-critical aviation
and defense equipment, special purpose manufacturing systems,
utilizing innovative engineering comprehensive project
Why Join Our Team? We put 'precision' in manufacturing. Be part of
a performance you can measure. Advance your career in a company
that has Trusted Quality, Price and Delivery. With competitive pay
and benefits, MERRILL is a leading company to become an Employer of
Choice for our team members.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health & Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Employer MatchFULL-TIME/PART-TIME:
Full-TimeHOURS: 40+ hours as needed to meet obligations and
deadlines. Hourly position.SHIFT: DaysTRAVEL: Travel is infrequent
except if assigned to service.LOCATION: MI, SaginawEOE STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All
positions require use of information which is subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). If hired, you
will be required to complete the federal Form I-9, Employment
Eligibility Verification. You will be required to present
acceptable, original documents to prove your identity and
authorization to work. You must present acceptable, original
documents no later than the third work day, or you will not be
employed by Merrill Technologies Group.
Merrill Technologies Group uses E-Verify to check the work
authorization of all new hires effective June 2016.LOCATION:
Wheeler Street PI129942911
Keywords: MERRILL Technologies Group, Saginaw , Aerospace Assembler II, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!