Customer Service Specialist - Remote
Company: Working Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for remote, independent contractors to provide
elevated customer support through phone, email, SMS and chat for a
well-known online real estate database company. Contractors will
facilitate the connection of home buyers and sellers to real estate
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication.
- Providing top-notch customer service while helping callers with
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from
webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put
their needs first.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through
multiple websites and making themselves available for incoming
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role
(i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills using phone,
email, and text.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to
perform job duties. --
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively
and set daily goals. Proficient use of web-based products, MS
Office and Sales Force preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with real estate industry a plus.--Independent
contractors on this program--will need to successfully pass a
background check to work. This check will consist of a Social
Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report
and a criminal history check.--We are currently not accepting
independent contractors residing in California, New York,
Pennsylvania or Washington.--Contractual Relationship:The
relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual
relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the
duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be
responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted
with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be
asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions here
under or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement
benefits, Social Security, worker's compensation, health or
disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or
employee benefits of any kind.--#LI-Remote
Keywords: Working Solutions, Saginaw , Customer Service Specialist - Remote, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!