Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you a Customer Service Rock Star looking for
How about a Retail Sales Ninja who thrives in a
competitive environment, focused on being the Champion in your
Perhaps you are a Multifaceted Jack-of-All-Trades
searching for your niche?
Whatever your story, there is a place for YOU on
our rapidly growing team!
What we offer...
A comprehensive benefits package to enrich the
lives of our people...
A wide variety of opportunities to empower your
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of
the fastest growing C-Store Companies in the county!
Interested in Retail/Business Management?
The cashier role can be the first step on your way to a
leadership position within our company!
Prefer to pursue a career in a Business Support
role? We have those too...
The only limit on your career is how far you want to go!!
And we LOVE to PROMOTE FROM
Our company has a national presence that can open doors to travel
With locations across the country, you can forge your career right
where you are or embark on new horizons...we also operate in warm
weather states that will appeal to aspiring snowbirds...including
Florida, South Carolina, Texas, and Arizona!!
What you will be doing...
- Providing fast, friendly, and efficient service to our valued
- Operating a cash register, processing specialty products, and
handling a variety of monetary transactions.
- Cleaning all areas of the store, both inside and outside, to
maintain a safe, healthy, and pleasing environment for
- Stocking product, pricing merchandise, and removing damaged or
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, to accommodate
store operational needs.
What you bring to the table...
- Great customer service skills and a passionate desire to give
the customer a great experience.
- Willingness to be trained to use a variety of equipment, to
adhere to company quality and safety standards, and to comply with
local, state, and federal laws.
- Sense of pride and ownership in your work, your environment,
and your contribution to the goals and mission of GPM
- Some basic requirements:
- At least 18 years old
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal history
Keywords: Admiral, Saginaw , Retail Cashier, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!