Senior Mortgage Processor
Company: Lake Michigan Credit Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Senior Mortgage Processor role is responsible for processing
conventional, government, construction and specialty mortgage
applications. Obtaining and verifying accuracy of documents needed
to complete the mortgage process. Required to calculate income,
analyze credit and calculate cash requirements.
- Review initial underwriting decisions and prepare decision
letter as appropriate and working directly with the applicants to
obtain outstanding items required by underwriting for a final
- Finalize loan processing stage by preparing loan for submission
to closing department.
- Process all types of mortgage applications reviewing credit
reports, income and asset documentation confirming all
documentation meets requirements to move forward with an
- Demonstrates a high level of communication with members along
with internal and external partners, and providing service
excellence at all times.
- Regular, predictable, and reliable attendance is an essential
job function of this position.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Prior experience with different types of mortgage loans, escrow
and ARM requirements is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Lake Michigan Credit Union, Saginaw , Senior Mortgage Processor, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!