Posted on: June 1, 2021
Since 1958, IHOP has been the place where people connect over
breakfast, enjoy study breaks, grab a bite before or after sporting
events, and so much more. And no matter what menu items they order,
theres one ingredient thats always constant a smile. Weve seen
millions of smiles over the years in our restaurants, and now
shared in photos across our social properties. In fact, smiles are
so much a part of our culture that we changed our logo to include
This is just one of the many fun and exciting changes you can
expect from IHOP. Because we know the shortest distance between two
people is a smile. Overview:
The IHOP Restaurant Manager reports directly to their General
Manager. The manager directly supervises IHOP restaurant's
employees. His or her primary responsibilities include managing
operations in the front and back of the house with a high
concentration on profitability and sales growth, while constantly
maintaining IHOP's standards of quality and service.
- Executing annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest
service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for
the restaurant as defined by the current IHOP Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP) and the restaurant's current operations plan
- Developing and maintaining professional functional working
relationship with restaurant hourly employees and the franchisee
- Managing the restaurant floor, focusing on regular contact with
Handling guest complaints in a professional and timely manner,
making sure that the frequency of complaints is within acceptable
- Ensuring that employee recruitment and training, operations,
food preparation, food safety and sanitation, and security
practices are in compliance with SOP in these areas.
- Carrying our supervisory duties such as recruitment and hiring,
training, directing workflow, appraising performance, rewarding and
disciplining employees, and resolving complaints and problems.
- Completing all required reports and paperwork accurately and on
Maintaining personnel files with appropriate employment and legal
- Available to work days, nights and weekends
Real Advancement Opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and
correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of
employees and guests.
- Basic computer skills including Email, MS Excel, MS Word is a
- The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
Keywords: IHOP, Saginaw , Restaurant Manager, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!