Clinical Specialist-Per Diem-Michigan - Career Portal (Saginaw)
Posted on: June 1, 2021
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world s
leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by
focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated
technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting
professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery
of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor
to be the best and the brightest in the medical device
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that
supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and
The key responsibility of this per
diem position is to provide clinical education to current and
potential customers, providing them with technical support and
training. This position will encompass case coverage, follow-up,
support, troubleshooting, customer service and education for
AngioDynamics products. This position will be utilized, as
necessary, to maximize clinical coverage and enhance efficiency
when clinical training and education demands require additional
Essential Duties and
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and office
staff on technical matters relating to products, and therapies.
This is achieved by coordinating: one on one sessions, in-service
education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums
- Maintain current clinical knowledge about assigned products and
services as well as competitive products and disease states
- Attends internal/external education meetings and reads
appropriate professional journals to maintain and enhance skills
and clinical competency
- Provides availability for assignments providing clinical
support and training for AngioDynamics products, including how
these developments can provide clinical benefits and patient
- Demonstrates clinical differences and patient outcomes between
AngioDynamics products and competitive products
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 4 years medical device experience
- Associate s Level Degree in the related field of study with 2
years medical device experience required OR
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the related field of study with 1
year of medical device experience required
- Experience in interventional/endovascular device selling
experience in a complex and highly clinical hospital setting
- No Certifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications: RT, RN,
PA, CCP. RA. ARNP or similar clinical credentialing
- Ability to construct an effective training program
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and high attention to
- Effective teaching skills with ability to translate complex
- Proficient in the following computer software applications:
Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran, or any other legally protected status.
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety
policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify
- Exposure to (insert any extreme climate and/or work conditions)
frequent travel (car, plane, train), medical facility environment
and standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 (insert #
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 (insert #
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time
(insert physical abilities, repetitive movement, vision
- This position requires some travel up to 100% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from
third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under
current written contract.
Associated topics: aseptic, bacteria, biopharma, biopharmaceutical,
clinical, dietary, pharmacy, protein, transfection, virus
Keywords: AngioDynamics, Saginaw , Clinical Specialist-Per Diem-Michigan - Career Portal (Saginaw), Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!