At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up.
We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them
with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So, our jobs
are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having
fun, and making new friends. We've got great jobs for people just
starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or
continuing to work after retirement.
Schedule your onsite interview RIGHT NOW:
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as
- Competitive hourly pay
- Two week's paid vacation (to start!)
- Flexible schedules - no early mornings and no super late
- Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
- Employee Assistance Program
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission:
provide hope, support and relief for employees facing critical
hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP
employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have
been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. In addition to
KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the
communities where we operate and where our employees live and work
through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order
to make a significant, positive impact in our local
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to
participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an
independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable
support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education,
hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
- Reach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their
dreams of going to college.
- Rise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning
their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing
- KFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant
employees during a hardship, crise or natural disaster.
- MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000
emergency fund, a habit of saving and greater financial
- Kentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once
in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life
Working as a Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant
skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy.
You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and
receive reward and recognition for your efforts. The good news is
that your training will teach you everything you need to know to
succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from
- Be honest, energetic, and fun. And be able to get along and
talk easily with people.
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your
- Cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work
with - you love keeping things fun for the team and the
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best
restaurant managers in the business.
- Shift Managers need to be at least 18 year's old. Additional
Information This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that
is independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named
one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top
100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates a
fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are
abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand's
restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and
sustaining an environment that values and balances our
responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and
communities. The success KBP has had with growth through
acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria,
prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry leading
operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant
opportunity to grow themselves personally, professionally, and