Company: Merrill - Michigan Facilities
Posted on: June 2, 2021
- We have openings on the day and night shift
- 45-50 or more hours as needed to meet obligations and
deadlines. Salaried position.
- Communicating with and holding meetings as necessary to keep
the customer, suppliers, and internal departmental personnel
informed of activities and to make changes and other decisions as
needed to facilitate them.
- Attend Kick-Off meetings and get familiar with new
- Create schedules and logs to keep personnel informed and
- Focus on special or long-lead parts or assemblies to ensure
- Help manage resources cost-effectively.
- Hold/attend key informational and follow-up meetings.
- Hold other ad hoc meetings as needed to keep projects
- Communicate with customers and internal personnel.
- Facilitate routing/completion of alterations.
- Coordinate activities between all affected departments and
- Accountable for keeping jobs on schedule, within budget, and
keeping customers satisfied.
- Authorized to make minor purchases related to the function of
the department' and to work in cooperation with other departments
on the acquisition of major resources as needed to make jobs
- High School Diploma, with significant training in Management,
Project Manager, and/or Organizational Skill sets.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in management, project
management, and/or manufacturing engineering preferred.
- Ten (10) years of experience in manufacturing (machine tool
industry) and/or project management.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, priorities, and
- Ability to work well with others in all levels of the
- Motivational abilities.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health & Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
Keywords: Merrill - Michigan Facilities, Saginaw , Project Manager, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!