Assistant Manager - Optical
Company: National Vision
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Optimize and oversee the contact lens department to ensure
efficiency and compliance with company's policies and operational
- Convey a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
and ensure all associates do the same.
- Ensure quality standards are met. Review remakes and enforce
policies to ensure compliance.
- Oversee the instruction to customers on the insertion and
removal of contact lenses. Ensure Contact Lens Technician follows
- Perform dispensing duties as necessary, if permitted by state
- Communicate with the General Manager, District Manager, and
Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Supervise and motivate the Optometric Technician and
Receptionist and ensure the timely completion of day-to-day
- Assist the General Manager with forecasting staffing needs,
recruiting, selecting and retaining a high caliber staff.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
Keywords: National Vision, Saginaw , Assistant Manager - Optical, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!