Seeking professional individual looking for a
challenging career with a GROWING company! We have opportunities
for professional advancement where personal development is
- LARGE stable company
- Competitive compensation
- PAID Holidays
- Integrated management system
- Training and Development
- Opportunity for professional GROWTH
- Fast pace environment
Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting. Will be
required to direct job application channels, seeking out new
talent, screening applicants, interviewing candidates, and hiring
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Other
duties may be assigned
- Execute and aid in the recruiting process.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting needs.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for
each open position following the processes outlined.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the
effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need as
well as practice talent pipelining for areas of current and new
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish
rapport, gauge morale and source new candidate leads.
- Coordinate and implement recruiting initiatives appropriate for
company strategy and direction.
- Administrative duties and record keeping for clarity in
- Full Life Cycle of Recruitment including but not limited to:
review of applicants and evaluation of position requirements,
conduct pre-screening interviews, maintain all pertinent applicant
and interview data, assist in performing pre-employment screening
process for potential employees, written communication to
applicants, interviewing and selection of employees, employment
screening such as background and drug screening, preparing and
sending offer packages, coordinating new employee orientation and
packets, first day training initiatives, follow up after hire.
- Assist with personnel situations involving staffing i.e.
investigations, workforce development, reporting, training,
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of Facilities Management
- Union vs. Non-union
- Prioritize work
- Customer Service
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university;
or one to two years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Recruiting
experience preferred, sales and marketing background a plus.
Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of
all company aspects, processes and systems, a basic understanding
of the company's organizational structure as well as extensive
knowledge of policy and procedure and federal and state laws
regarding employment practices are essential.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence
via email and communicate well over the phone. Ability to
effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
Customer Service Skills
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but noninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
standardized situations. Positive attitude to promote successful
team environment and strong work ethic and sense of integrity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of internet software; highly proficient with Microsoft
Office, spreadsheet software, and word processing. This is a
critical part of this position as all processes are
- SAFETY is our OVERRIDING Priority!
- Quality Standards
- Customer Satisfaction and Service
- Environmental Awareness
- Minority based company!