Client Services Representative- S1
Company: Cetera Financial Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Position: Sales Assistant (non-registered/licensed) S1
Title: Client Service Rep
What we need:
This role supports Financial Professionals (Registered
Representatives) with running their day to day Investment practice
while enhancing the customer service level and experience. This
role will assist one Financial Professionals.
This role can be part of the Career Pathing program for future
opportunities once licensed (Insurance, Series 6 or 7 & 66) are
obtained and experience level reached 3 years or longer while in
good standing in current role.
What you will do:
* Act as a liaison between the registered representatives and their
clients while following FINRA guidelines and limitations due to
* Aid registered representatives in preparing client illustrations,
graphs, charts, reports, etc. for registered representative
presentations and appointment with clients.
* Prepare and complete client paperwork and follow up tasks to
support registered representative.
* Spend time with clients on the phone, via virtual visits and in
person to ensure client service level needs.
* Set client financial review visits based on client service level
agreement & prepare follow up meetings based on needs.
* Organize Client events and follow up tasks.
* Maintain an organized filing system following compliance
guidelines along with a process for registered representative to
support clients and prospects current and future needs.
* Maintain Advisor Calendar, Client Segmentation/Service Level
Agreement and follow up, RedTail, AdviceWorks/SmartWorks, Marketing
Central, client notes to mirror AdviceWorks/SmartWorks syncing to
Redtail, current and future tasks and follow up processes.
* Leverage e-sign whenever possible and be proficient with
* Utilize the Annuity Search Tool, RightBridge, DP Maintenance and
daily paperwork maintenance to insure deepening the book of
business based on client needs, opportunities and a clean paperwork
* Maintain compliance guidelines, client communication notes in
AdviceWorks/SmartWorks and Redtail while following Cetera standards
in a timely manner.
* Work with Advisor(s) through weekly meetings to help maintain
Advisors Business Plan process, tasks, marketing and client
communication expectations and follow up processes.
What you need to have:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Some college preferred
* Strong verbal communication skills with a client service
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Proficient with technology with the ability to learn (Microsoft
Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What you should expect: Our competitive employee benefits offer
comprehensive packages to help plan for health, retirement and
Pay Range: This position offers $16.00 per hour, and working
approximately 15 hours/week.
About Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group ("Cetera") is a leading network of
independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of
objective financial advice to individuals, families and company
retirement plans across the country through trusted financial
advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest
independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of
advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the
investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and
institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established
broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving
advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their
needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through
Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory
platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment
adviser services, practice management support and innovative
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail
independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera
Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions,
Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities and Summit
Please Note: Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any
unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered
property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human
Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral
Keywords: Cetera Financial Group, Saginaw , Client Services Representative- S1, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!