Company: Elara Caring
Posted on: January 11, 2022
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
The Pre-Admission Coordinator is responsible for reviewing patient
records prior to admission to ensure adequate clinical
documentation has been provided as well as other critical
information required for billing and care delivery. The
Pre-Admission Coordinator manages an area's pending admissions,
whether they are awaiting discharge or pending surgery, and
coordinates between sales and the referring facility to ensure
patient is informed and converts.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is
the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide,
with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the
lives of our patients and their families. This means you have
countless ways to make a difference in your role as Pre-Admission
Coordinator by helping your team to reach their full potential.
Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our
mission every day through your true calling: supporting an amazing
team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care,
we need Pre-Admission Coordinator with commitment and compassion.
Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
* You'll work in a collaborative environment
* You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite
team of healthcare professionals
* Outstanding compensation package
* Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor
* Ongoing Continuing Education (CEs) available at no cost
* Opportunities for advancement
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of
* 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
* Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
* COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and
What is Required?
* Degree from an accredited school of professional nursing
* Current Certified Licensed Vocational Nurse or Licensed Practical
* 1 year of practical experience
* Home Health or Hospice experience is preferred
* Ability to convey information and opinions, listening to others
and checking for understanding, responding in appropriate message
* Ability to set timeframes, match resources to tasks, and plan
* Ability to make decisions with incomplete information, choosing
from multiple options, knowing when to escalate
* Ability to quickly become proficient in enterprise applications
(e.g., Homecare Homebase, Workday), intermediate knowledge of
* Ability to handle complaints, manage conflict and negotiate
* Ability to seek patient feedback, advocate for patient,
understanding of patient needs, and managing patient
* Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
* Valid driver's license and insurance and reliable transportation
to perform job tasks
You will report to the Area Vice President.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a
full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
Keywords: Elara Caring, Saginaw , Pre-Admission Coordinator, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!