Company: AKT Peerless
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- 1-3 years of asbestos building inspection, asbestos air
monitoring, abatement oversight experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient
with Microsoft Office.Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering,
Environmental Sciences, Geology, Hydrogeology, or related from an
- 1-3 years of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment and
site investigation experience.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current with 8-hour
- Familiarity with Michigan environmental and asbestos
- Accredited as a Lead-Based Paint Inspector.Job
Description:Successful candidate will work as part of a
multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
providing due diligence and remediation services. Expectations
- Participates with team conducting asbestos building
- Conducts Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducts Phase II ESAs.
- Ability to manage analytical data using spreadsheets and
- Understands due diligence and brownfield redevelopment
- Demonstrates full knowledge of each project's status and
- Performs tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about
successful project completion.
- Provides quality environmental services.
- Responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.Job Type: Full-timePay:
From $30,000.00 per year
Keywords: AKT Peerless, Saginaw , Asbestos Inspector, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!