Receptionist - Data Entry
Posted on: June 23, 2022
For customers walking through the main entrance, the receptionist
is their first point of contact at Michigan CAT. The receptionist
will provide the customers with a best in class service and point
them in the right direction in a precise manner.
* Answer switchboard telephone, supporting caller by providing
information, transferring calls and taking messages
* Greet visitors to facility and aid as necessary
* Maintain cash drawer for cash-paying customers and process all
payments - Process daily cash and credit card logs and post
* Upsell promotional and novelty items
* Perform other clerical functions such as distributing mail,
approving invoices, ordering office supplies, coordinating repair
and maintenance on office machines etc.
* Prior experience in Administrative function, receptionist, or
similar support function desired
* Invoice management experience preferred
* Ability to communicate with customers and understand their
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks as once
Disclaimer Any Duties and Responsibilities described within the
Careers Page are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job
may change as necessitated by business demands. Michigan CAT is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Equal Employment
Opportunity is the Law.
Keywords: MacAllister, Saginaw , Receptionist - Data Entry, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!