Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Front
Desk Manager and/or General Manager while providing attentive
courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and
throughout their stay. He/she is also responsible for maximizing
room revenue and occupancy.
* At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a
related field required. High School diploma or equivalent
* College course work in related field helpful.
* Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
* Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Must be able to work well in stressful high pressure situations
including ability to handle guest objections and disputes to
* Must be able to show initiative in job performance including
anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including
anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as
* Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc.
from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the
constraints of the particular need.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly
service oriented manner.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which
include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
* Set the standard for guest relations at the Front Desk.
* Obtain all necessary information when taking room
* Monitor all V.I.P. and special guest requests.
* Review Front Office log and Trace File daily.
* Fully comprehend and execute all relevant phases of the front
desk computer system.
* Ensure logging and delivery of all messages packages and mail in
a timely and professional manner.
* Be aware of all rates packages and promotions currently
* Be familiar with all in-house groups.
* Be aware of all closed out and restricted dates.
* Follow and enforce all Aimbridge Hospitality hotel credit
* Be able to perform all duties of Front Desk Agent.
* Be able to complete and ensure that a proper bucket check room
rate verification report and housekeeping report have been
accurately done and filed.
* Maintain proper operation of the P.B.X. console and ensure that
all Aimbridge Hospitality standards are met.
* Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with
fellow associates and other departments within the hotel (set
example for other associates be the team leader).
* Assist the G.S.M. in ensuring that associates are following and
maintaining Aimbridge Hospitality standards (i.e. answering phones
call-backs to guests guest request log).
* Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures as
* Oversee and ensure that all guests are checked in/out in a
friendly efficient and courteous manner.
* Be able to perform complete and ensure that all tasks and duties
on the shift checklist are completed in a timely and efficient
* Ensure that associates are at all times attentive friendly
helpful and courteous to all guests managers and all other
* Ensure the maximization of room revenue through Rooms
* Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional
* Be involved in departmental meeting planning and execution.
* Help maintain productivity levels at or above budgeted
* Perform any other duty as required by management.
* Assist in training of new hires and current associates on a
* Attend meetings as required by management.
Our hotel, nestled in the heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region, sits
just off I-675 and 2 miles from I-75 in Saginaw, MI, making it easy
for visitors to explore everything the area has to offer. Saginaw
Valley State University is just 5 minutes away, Delta College just
10 minutes, and our location is a short drive from the MBS
International Airport. Guets can enjoy our close proximity to the
shopping options at Fashion Square Mall and Birch Run Outlet Mall,
and check out the events at the Dow Events Center. For the business
traveler we are close to the headquarters of many area businesses
including Dow Chemical Company, Nexteer Automotive, & Hemlock
Semiconductor. At our hotel, we keep our guests at their best by
providing free hot breakfast each morning to get the day started
right, and free WiFi throughout the entire hotel to stay connected.
At the Fairfield Inn Saginaw, our guests are our #1 priority.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Saginaw , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!