Flex Security Officers at Frontline Security Servi
Company: Frontline Security Services, LLC.
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFrontline Security Services in Saginaw, MI is
looking for one flex security officers to join our strong team. Our
ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Full Job DescriptionWe are
seeking Security Officers Unarmed and Armed for retail,
construction, patrol and cannabis security. All positions are
part-time with the possibility of permanent full time work for the
right individual(s). Job sites will be around the MBS areas. Must
be flexible MUST have current Michigan drivers
- Greet, screen, and direct all visitors following the
- Enforce company security and parking policies consistently and
- Monitor company property, identify and report safety and
- Secure property as directed.
- Completes and issues hot work permits.
- Conducts inspections per established hot work permit processes
to preserve safety at ESPN facilities.
- Conducts fire watch assignments in designated hot work
- Provide appropriate general information to visitors and
- Perform general security system checks.
- Perform access control duties at high traffic exterior posts in
accordance with established procedures.
- Perform vehicle inspections in accordance with established
- May respond to medical, fire, security, and other safety
related emergencies and incidents as trained and write
comprehensive reports following established procedures.
- Might be asked to provide security presence at special events
(on or off-campus).
- In some instances, you may be asked to establish barricades,
operate gates, and generally direct vehicular and pedestrian
- You may be asked to complete special assignments as
requiredBasic Qualifications :
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess and maintain a Driver's license valid in the state
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, DMV check, and
urinalysis drug screen
- Must have the flexibility to work a varying schedule (hours and
days off) and work overtime as approved
- Must have a basic familiarity with computers, including MS
Outlook email and Word
- Must maintain a professional presence in image and interactions
at all times
- Superior writing ability and command of basic English
- Strong leadership, judgment and decision making skills
- Highly adaptable with the ability to work well under
- Ability to perform tasks independently within established
- Able to take command and diplomatically control difficult
situationsPreferred Qualifications :
- A minimum of one year security or law enforcement experience;
or college degree in related field required
- Possession of class F endorsement or ability to obtain at
- Fluent in secondary languageJob Types: Part-time, TemporaryPay:
$12.00 - $14.00 per hourSchedule:
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night ShiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- security: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Michigan Drivers License (Required)Work Location: Various
- We are looking forward to hearing from you.We are looking
forward to reading your application.
Keywords: Frontline Security Services, LLC., Saginaw , Flex Security Officers at Frontline Security Servi, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!