Assistant Contact Center Supervisor
Company: United Financial Credit Union
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*JOB TITLE: *Assistant Contact Center Supervisor *LEVEL: * 6
*DEPARTMENT: * Contact Center *REPORTS TO: * Contact Center
*POSITION TYPE: *Full Time *LOCATION: * Weiss Building
*HOURS: * Hours vary M-F 7am-7pm & *UPDATED: * 03/10/2021
rotational Saturday hours 9a-2p
*GENERAL PURPOSE: *The primary purpose of this position is to
assist United Financial Credit Union in delivering our mission,
vision, and core values. The mission of innovative, friendly, and
quality service, United
Financial Credit Union will provide long-term financial stability
to our credit union, our members, and their families. Employees
should strive to help our credit union achieve the strategic goals
set by the Board of
*POSITION PURPOSE: *Perform limited transactional duties to serve
members by receiving or paying out funds with high degree of
accuracy. Maintain accurate transactional records, providing basic
cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union
policies and procedures. To assist the Contact Center
Supervisor as needed.
*QUALIFICATIONS: *Clear and concise communication skills Ability to
relate to members effectively. Typing skill and computer literacy
desirable with emphasis on accuracy. Comfortable on camera, keeping
eye contact while maintaining a friendly and professional
appearance. Ability to operate multiple monitors and software
systems. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, while
maintaining accuracy. Ability to multitask.
Available to work flexible hours. The ability to perform the
Contact Center Supervisor duties when called upon.
High school diploma or GED required.
*DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Assist the Contact Center Supervisor with the operations of the
Contact Center to ensure all ITM machine are properly
* Assist staff or members in solving complex account problem when
supervisor is unavailable.
* Assist with scheduling for the department with the direction of
* Greet and welcome each members to the credit union on screen in a
courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt,
accurate, and efficient member transactions.
* Accurately process transactions of all types (deposits,
withdrawals, payments, transfers, check cashing, balance inquires,
and more.) In both New Solutions and Teller Now.
* Maintain control and balancing.
* Provide routine information concerning credit union and insurance
services and maintain members' accounts in accordance with credit
* Recognize and act upon referral opportunities to achieve personal
* Promote and cross-sell any Credit Union services may offer.
* Place hold on account for uncollected funds.
* Balance drawer at the end of the shift and compare totaled
amounts to computer-generated proof sheet.
Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancies to the
supervisor as necessary.
* Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit
union products and services that are handled or promoted by
tellers. Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all
related policies and procedures, rules and regulations for the
teller area, including robbery procedures.
* Ensures the proper housekeeping of work areas, desks, equipment,
etc., within the department and branch facility is carried out.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Normal office environment where there is little discomfort or
exposure to hazards due to temperature, dust, noise etc.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to walk; use hands and fingers, reach with hands
* The employee consistently is required to stand and sit, view
computer screen, talk and hear, and lift/move up to 25 pounds.
* Ability to work overtime, attend meetings, seminars and
_The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people _
_assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as
an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by _
_the personnel so classified. _
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $17.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Saginaw, MI 48602: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: United Financial Credit Union, Saginaw , Assistant Contact Center Supervisor, Other , Saginaw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!